Stormforce Roofing places the recruitment and growth of our apprentices at the heart of our business, that is why we have invested over £250,000 in courses and skills development for our apprentices during our two decades at the top.
We’re very proud to say that we have apprentices in leadership roles at Stormforce and many who learned their trade with us have gone on to have rewarding and well paid careers in the industry. Many of them have achieved industry recognition through regional and national awards and accreditation bodies.
Apprentices at Stormforce benefit from:
- Learning from some of the best local roofers
- Working alongside past and present apprentices
- Gaining qualifications from our trusted training providers
- Developing skills and health and safety knowledge from our range of sites
- Above industry standard pay and conditions
Given our commitment to apprenticeships in the roofing industry, our retention rates are amongst the best locally thanks to relationships with our apprenticeship providers where we play an active role in development. We also feed into the future of apprenticeships through our national memberships and local initiatives such as Building Plymouth.
Thank you to all who applied for our apprenticeship vacancies we had a good response and these positions have now been filled.